Thursday, August 30, 2007

Licensure Exam!

The last few days have been a bit stressful for me. I was scheduled to take my Board Licensure Exam on Wednesday. This has been something that I had been putting off most of the summer, mainly for two reasons:

1. I just finished school, I didn't want to study anymore.
2. How can you study when you have a new addition to the family??

Okay, maybe there is another reason....... What if I didn't pass? I had spent the last three years of my life working to have the opportunity to take that test!

As you probably know, I don't really get stressed out about much of anything, other than OU football. See other post for Countdown to Kickoff. But this really had me freaked out. So much that I didn't study for it like I should have. It didn't help much that between the two practice tests they gave us in school and the three practice tests that came with my study I passed a grand total of ZERO!

I took the test yesterday, it only took me 4 hrs and 10 minutes. I left with my brain feeling like someone had taken it out and played with it like playdough. They told me it would be between a couple of days and a couple of weeks for find out how I did.

Just for the fun of it I decided to check the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure to see if they had updated my application. THEY HAD! The moment of truth had arrived pass....fail.....pass.....fail.....PASS!!!!! I will let you take a look for yourself. The right hand column where it says fully licensed, that means I passed.

To those of you who prayed, fasted, ate curly fries, etc for me on Wednesday I appreciate it.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was me! I fasted. I had nothing but Starbucks and Pop-tarts for the whole day. Congrats!! We're proud of you.

Cary said...

Awesome. Congrats!

Nathan said...

I really think the positive energy from the curly fries helped you out.

Congratulations!

not so zen momma said...

I knew you could do it! I love you.

Pam said...

woo hoo! Congrats. Do they actually let convicts get licensed?

Sports Ticker