Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

I know that there really aren't many people who look at this but, after over two months of staleness, I have something that has gotten my attention long enough to remember to blog about it. Really, there are two somethings:

1.) OKC is a BIG LEAGUE CITY The team formerly known as the Seattle Supersonics are going to be in Okc starting next season!! I am not a big NBA fan but for some reason this has really gotten me jazzed up. I was happy to have the Hornets but knowing that this team is here to stay (as long as we support them) makes it so much better. Just think we could be having NBA playoff right here in OKC in the next few years. I won't be a season ticket holder but I will go to a few games, and probably buy a shirt or hat or something.




2.) I got a new set of golf clubs. Don't ask Brooke about them she gets all vaclempt just thinking about it. Hopefully, I will now be on my way to an amateur golf tour to make my mark on the world of golf. Hey, you never know. Nate and John, try not to be too jealous.





Well, there you go. Nothing earth shattering but it is a blog entry.



And now for a way overdue Picture of the Week:


1 comment:

Lori said...

I can't think of a good caption for that great pic- but welcome back to blogging!

Sports Ticker