Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Complete Opposites

I know that many of you have been concerned about Liz and her recent cholecystectomy. Before she went in for her surgery on Thursday I called her surgeon and told him that everyone would like to see what her gall bladder looked like when he took it out. He sent me this picture yesterday.




Now you can understand why it was causing so many problems. Congrats Liz on getting rid of a non-essential organ!



On another note, a couple of weeks ago I had the chance to smoke an entire turkey! If I do say so myself it looked great and according to the 4 helping of turkey Brooke's dad ate, it tasted good too!


MMMMMMM.......turkey!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is disgusting!!! And the picture of my gallbladder is kind of gross too... ; )

Sports Ticker