Sunday, September 2, 2007

College Football Challenge

How about a friendly College Football Challenge? If you have listened to any sports radio show, they always have a Lock of the Week. Here is how it works:

You pick one game each week against the spread.

How do I do that you ask?

1.Take a look at a website such as Yahoo Sports. Below is an Monday Night example.

Monday, Sep 3
Favorite Open Today O/U Underdog
Florida State 3 3 45 at Clemson

Florida State is the favorite. They are favored to win by 3 points. Open is what it originally started at and after people have bet Today is what is has changed to.

2. Pick a team

If you choose Florida State -3, they have to win by more than three for you to be right. If you choose Clemson +3, they must not get beat by more than 3 points for you to be right.

How do you win? Pick the most Locks of the Week correct over the season.

Post your pick each week as a Comment and I will keep a running track for everyone. Please post your pick as "Team" + or - "Points". Good Luck!

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Alright, I'll be the first to post a winning bet this week....

TEXAS -9 OVER TCU

After almost losing last week, Texas will come out fired up (unfortunately)

Derek said...

LSU -11 over Va. Tech

not so zen momma said...

Post something new! From your loving wife.

Nathan said...

WEEK 2:

Troy State +10 1/2 against OSU

Poke choke!

Derek said...

My original pick was Michigan over ND but I couldn't get online this morning to make my pick so I have gone to my second.....Nebraska +10

Nathan said...

Here we go for week 3....I am 2-0!

Oregon -17 over Stanford

Derek said...

Week 3: Nate 2-0, John 2-0, Derek 1-1

If you haven't started picking games you still have time to get going.


My pick for this week.

Georgia Tech -3

Sports Ticker